Eeep - lots of great ideas in here!
I currently live in France with my parents, while the rest of my family lives in Scotland so a lot of my present for friends of other family members have to be transportable and not too big! I really want to go all out this year though as I currently have a lot of spare time and want to make as many gifts between now and Christmas!Here's what I've got so far...Mum
- painted plate for special occasions, painted mug, earings, and other undecided things.
She likes gardening, baking, sewing and reading.Dad
- a painting I started months ago, a stencilled tee with a funny drinking quote on it, possibly a photo of the two of us framed.Eldest Sister (27)
- very rough ideas so far: painting of her husband and son, bookmarks, and other undecided things.
She likes reading, photography, witchcraft, dreaming, and her son & husband.Her Husband (27)
- painted mug as he would die without his coffee, stencilled tee shirt (something geeky), but I'm not sure...
He likes comics, computer games, cider, dice, nintendo and star trek.Their Son (3)
- pillow type thing (not sure on the details) , small framed paintings of boats/truck/rockets etc, and maybe a stencilled tee.Other Sister (23)
- Set of bracelets, necklace, cookie/biscuit selection (her and her husband will be here for Xmas this year), and other undecided things.
She likes bags, her cats, healthy eating, shoes and smoothies.Her husband (33)
- No ideas yet.
He likes Linux, philosophy, science fiction, role playing, and his wife.Brother (21)
- Absolutely no idea. He's not the kind of person that would appreciate/need a handmade gift. Hmm...
He likes football, clubbing and drinking with friends, being Scottish and not much else!Friend 1 (18)
- Something along the lines of Harry Potter in a box: Monster book of monsters, a broomstick pencil, HP bookmarks, something with her favourite house that I've yet to decide.Friend 2 (18)
- Photography journal/notebook (just decoupage a normal notebook with funky pics), and other undecided things.
She's currently studying photography at college so I wanted to keep to that theme... Might use her favourite band or something though.
Haha, I just read through the rest of the posts here and I totally love Toriaa's idea of making yourself a Christmas present. I might have to do the same, us lot definately deserve something for our months of hard work and sleepless nights