Long time surgerer.
x-posted in lj t_shirt_surgery
Warning: lots of images, but no stencils.
Please excuse the anguished faces--i feel silly smiling at the mirror.
All (except #4) used to be big tshirts.
1) Dress is made out of navy and white tshirts (top half) and white tablecloth (bottom half)
2) Made out of a blue tshirt with letters ironed on and a black stretchy banded bottom
3) Gray t shirt with pink ribbon laced through and zig zag stitching
4) used to be a long sleeved top, gray v neck band is from tshirt fabric
5) Puff sleeves, rounded neck, and a little heart patch by the neck to cover up a hole
6) blue tshirt, wide neck, reversible:
pointed neck side (kind of like an asymmetrical vneck)
<lj-cut text="Warning: Lots of images (no stencils)">