I received today from the lovely Skrabadoo. As her first swap, she had tons of anxiety - and none of it was necessary. This was such a beautiful swap package, I am overwhelmed by how nice everything is. I appreciate it so much, and it's all to my taste (like the watermelon lipbalm! yes!).
My colour was blue. She included...
- a mixed CD of blue tunes (including 2 of my favourites, Jonie Mitchell and Leonard Cohen)
- A lipbalm holder w/ 2 lipbalms (a girl can never have enough!)
- A lovely set of magnets (and a bonus set of knitting magnets, including my fave of the sheep knitting from himself!)
- A kleenex holder (which will be great for skating on the canal in winter)
- A knitting needle holder (in some reallly snazzy fabric)
-And extra goodies, like a beanbag frog (which is making a great paperweight) and shrinkydinks, as well as the aforementioned knitting magnets!
This was such a great package. Beware of picture overload!!