I"m finally done with this. I used Bertan Satin in Sultana Raisin. It's so nice and warm for this time. I changed the YO on the sleeves for KTB; I think it looks neater. The wraps took forever. I think if I had more time during the day I would have been finished a month ago. Please excuse the crappy picture. My cellphone is acting funny.
Baby socks!!! I got inspired by Ali's baby sock, also because the socks my son was wearing was leaving the mark of the elastic. This is not Ali's pattern. This is what I used since I hate seaming with a passion. Instead of casting-on with figure 8, I used the magic way instead. By the way, this was my first time knitting socks.
Here's my version of the crazy collar sweater. I had done this sweater a while back and haven't been able to post it cause I kept forgetting. That's what happens when one is pregnant. I used this pattern but I left out the lace and used a stockinette stitch for the body instead. I couldn't concentrate on the Fern Diamonds. I also used Bernat Satin which knit up really lovely.
I just finished this bad boy this weekend and it's blocking as we speak. The pattern is from Knit and Tonic and I used Frog Tree Pima Cotton. The pattern was easy up until I had to do short rows on the collar. I undid that collar so many times that I just wanted to just give until I asked for help from Knit and Tonic herself. I also changed the increases from YO to KBF. It was much easier for me.