Okay so I am thinking about saying "I love you" to the boyfriend but he's down at school so I see him on weekends. I was going to make him a care package. These are my ideas SO far:
1. Make him a Panda Bear Robot pillow (because that's what I call him..long story)
2. Make a record bowl with all his favorite candies inside with new wrappers that all have an "I love you" written in tons of different languages.
3. Make him a new pillowcase with a boy and firl love zombies on it
4. The strangers holding letters like "I" then "L" "O", etc. scrapbook to say "I love you" I stole that from a member of craftster in the Valentine's day forum.
5. Cookies that all say "I love you" and other cute things
Anymore ideas? I want to have like 20 things sent in there, so it makes a huge impression. I'm open to all ideas. I am going to be sending this out in hopefully a month.