Craftster member who is organizing this swap: SevsOnlyGirl
Sign-up date range: Jan. 15 - 25
Date to send item by: Feb. 9
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): Nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
All ages allowed? Or 18+? All ages, but make sure you have a ride to the Post Office and funds to pay for items and shipping
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YE
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
Details of swap:
Craftsters are always traveling hither and yon and we get bored flying/riding! I thought we could swap for some comfort items, fun items, crafty items, whatever will make your travel a little more fun and comfortable!
We will be sending 1 medium and 2 small items. A medium could be a small blanket for the airplane (they're always cold!) or train or bus - or maybe a neck pillow or a craft kit. A small could be a book, crossword puzzles, a journal for the trip, etc. The medium item must be crafted or be a craft kit - the 2 smalls can be crafted or purchased.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Where will you be traveling this year? Fun or business? For how long? Train/bus/plane/car?
What would make the traveling less boring/more comfortable for you?
Would you like books/wordsearches/Sudoko...those sorts of things?
Could you use a pillow or blanket?
What craft kits could you use on your travels?
Anything you'd like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
4) asocialcelebrity *
Sent = BLUE
Received = GREEN
Sent & Received = ORANGE
Late w/Communication = PURPLE
Late without Communication = BROWN
Feedback Left -