I've had an idea. Want to play? I don't feel up to writing 50,000 words this year! InStiMaMo: Make 50,000 stitches in 30 Days.The Rules:
- Any kind of stitch counts, as long as it’s made by hand.
- Use any medium, and any technique you like, to make anything.
- Make as many things as you want, just count the stitches. For example, you could make 50 what-nots using 1000 stitches in each. If you don’t know how many stitches are in your what-nots, work it out, or just make a guess.
- Nobody is going to count your stitches, just don’t cheat, OK? You will only fool yourself.
- Take lots of photos and have fun! If you have a crafty blog, post a link below so we can all visit and see what you are up to.
This would be a great time to experiment with new techniques, make something freeform, herd your gifts, or attack that blanket you’ve always wanted to make.
What will you make? I'm going to crochet a cardi from some gorgeous purple 4 ply I bought during the Summer. I keep meaning to do it, but never get round to it.