this is my first attempt at crafty bookmaking. it was for an assignment for my "ecofeminism" course. we had to do a nature writing piece and i decided to gather some flowers/leaves from the spot i was writing about and make a nature journal instead. naturally i got an A+
anyway im also thinking of submitting it in the environmental art festival my faculty has in the spring. i hope you like it.
front cover. i used a ripped up cardbord box which i think looks strangly organic, and paper that i dyed with various teas to get slightly orange/green/red tones
leaves and text (yes that is the craftster website on my desktop.)
a close up of a pressed bloom
more of the same
thanks for looking!