- Buffy the Vampire Slayer anything (Tara, Willow, Faith, and Giles are my favorite characters)
- My Little Pony anything
- Anything else having to do with my main obsessions listed below
- Cute stitch markers (I'm learning how to knit and crochet !)
- Hair accessories. I recently had my natural curly hair layered and cut so it frames my face. So.. cute barretts or something like that would be appreciated !
- Any type of earrings, but no heavy ones please.
- Thank you, LaughingLark !!
- An amigurumi toy of an animal (see below for favorites), or a cute food (like a cupcake or something).
- A bag, maybe something for my knitting and crochet stuff ?
- Just about any kind of jewelry - a new necklace would be fab !
- Fabric scraps
- Altoid tins
- Anything for the Pullip I'm planning to buy sometime in the next few months
- A surprise !
Wow, so many October babies !
My name is Sarah and I live in Southern Indiana, USA. I'll be 24 years old on the 30th.
My main obsessions are My Little Ponies (any and all - old line or new, I'm a long time collector), Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Princess Bride, Batman (Harley Quinn especially), The Last Unicorn, James Bond (strictly Sean Connery), and Titanic (the movie and I'm also a Titanic history buff). I have two cats that I love more than anything in the world. They're my babies and I spoil them all the time. My favorite colors are light pink, purple, black, and silver. Cats, rabbits, unicorns, and raccoons are my favorite animals.
Hopefully I don't sound like an awful brat or anything, but I thought I'd list a few things I don't care for as well. The colors yellow and aqua, overly religious stuff, mix tapes/CDs (I'm picky), and journals (I don't use them). And I'm not really interested in clothes/fashion or any animals I didn't list above.
Thanks for reading ! And thank you so much in advance in case I get picked.