I'm on the approved swappers list,
so I'll try my luck....
This is my first claim in this round,
and I'll take Sansa's fat 1/8 butterfly fabric
and fat 1/8 flower fabric.
Here's my list:
1. Knit It magazine, Fall 2006
2. mixed lot of cotton yarn, mostly partial balls (total is over 5.5 oz.)
3. mixed lot of yarn (all full skeins): Lion Brand Suede, Twins, and Moda Dea Sassy Stripes.
4. New, unopened kit: OptiArt Glass Magnets by Creativity Kits
5. knitted cabled clutch (used online pattern)....I did the knitting, just not the finishing....will include the rest of the skein for you to complete as you wish!
This appears to be the site I used (or much like it) to knit the clutch:
- - this should help with finishing instructions; the one I made is approx. 9" by 12" total (making the clutch size 9" by 6")
Thanks for considering my goodies!