Making record bowls is super easy:
1. Preheat oven to... hot.
2. Get some records.
3. Try out different bases: pots, aluminum cans, anything that can go in the oven.
4. Put the base on a cookie sheet, set the record centered on it, and put in the oven!
5. It only takes like 20 seconds for the record to melt around the base and make the shape of a bowl. Make sure you watch the oven the whole time to make sure nothing catches on fire.
6. Once you take the record out of the oven while it is still hot, you can shape it more if you want.
7. When it cools remove from base and there you go!