I'm just concerned about the people who can only make one trip to the PO today. I need to go now, and can only send to three people in my group. I'm probably not going to be able to go again until tomorrow. If I get back home and new people are greenlighted this afternoon, technically I'm sending late if I don't send out to them today. I just want to make sure people aren't penalized in this situation.
I hope that people aren't penalized too. In the sweat shop swap, it was changed so that there were two dates, one for going green and one for shipping a couple days later. So that this wouldn't be a problem for people sending on the last day (or not being able to) because their partners turned green on the last day. Maybe we could do that here? Make today the green light day and then have a 'send by' date of May 2?
How about jumping the gun a bit?...I mean, the others in my group have recently posted that they've finished and/or are awaiting dragonmama
light. I'm thinking I'll just post them all today as I too only have time for one trip to the PO and unfortunately Saturday will not work for me. Sigh...the stresses we put on ourselves.
This has been very fun though. I hope you all like your birdies!!!