As I've mentioned in my getcrafty blog
, I'm organising a women-themed fair. I'm having difficulty recruiting people to run stalls from around college, so I will probably be looking to find people, to basically take up space in the fair.
If anyone here has a craft business/anything to sell and would like to be contacted when I work out how much space I have to fill up, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, but please be aware of the pros and cons:
- FREE or extremely cheap stall
- entertainment whilst you sell, there will be some bands and singers and dancers and a burlesque dancer if things go to plan
- arty interesting students
- public transport links
- you get to see the um...interestingnes
s of New Cross.
- fair will be at Goldsmith's College, New Cross. There is NO parking guaranteed. Closest parking lot is Sainsbury's up New Cross Road.
- it's on a Monday (6th March), from 12-7pm, which may be an annoying time. You don't have to have the stall all day, just for a few hours
- limited space
- not guaranteed to sell anything since students are poor (but still, great publicity!)
If you think you might be interested, e-mail, with the times that you will be available and what you would like to sell.
If you can't make it but would still like some publicity, we are looking for raffle donations! Give me something and I will spread your name like mad!