So I've just finished up all of my blocks I sewed for my swap partners and I'd like to share them here as well Enjoy!
I didn't have nearly enough of the background fabric, but I found a really good color match in my stash so I used that. The boot still needed something to oomph it up, so I added the mini harlequin border. Yeesh that was a doozy!
And now the block for Homerof2, whose fabrics were so much fun!
I actually ran out of the measuring tape fabric, but I had some in my stash from a different company which was so close I really don't think it's noticeable.
For Fishie: With appliqued and embroidered snails. Lots of color choice modifications to make the most of the pieces I received. Holy, there is not one piece of usable scrap left! I was sweating bullets at the end, but I think it turned out all right.
For Ajanderson: The pattern came from here: http://www.liesbosquilts.nl/patronen/pat99kosm01N.html
One wonky house and tree for Flashley Ashley:
Here's a cluster of hearts for gilttergirl:
I ran out of the blue border unfortunately but I still like it! The hearts can be found here: http://www.lenzula.com/pattern/free/hearts.php
Here is Athenamat's block. It's the inner half of the snowflake I originally intended. Even though I'd shrunk the pattern by 50% it still would have ended up too big.
Here's a radiant star for JQ. Oh man I love this one! I didn't have a pattern, so I reconstructed it from a photo of one. Phew! I'm shocked it turned out this well to be honest, LOL!
One for Carodynamite. This one has 140 pieces. I quite like how it turned out, it's 4 shrunken to fit Storm at Sea Blocks: http://www.quilterscache.com/S/StormAtSeaBlock_Page3.html
One for Whoopdeedoo5:
And last but certainly not least, Berta's block: