I claim CraftyZary's craft mags/books. This is my 3rd wish, one has recieved.
Ok I'm in the US, and here's my list;
1. fabric of any kind
2. an elephant, crocheted, knitted, felted, fabric it doesn't matter, it could also be made of clay or plaster, or anything you can come up, preferably with tusks (my boyfriend has a elephant collection)
3. a long black knitted scarf(for my teenage son, so it should be masculine)
4. crochet supplies
5. I'm in love with this; http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall05/PATTbloom.html
6. any kinda homemade soap
7. a pair of fairy wings I've seen people making
8. anything that has maribou or fake fur on it
9. a dragon it can be clay, felt, fabric, or anything you can come up with, preferably medieval not oriental
10. anything butterfly themed
11. a beginners spinning kit
12. some unusual molds I can use for clear resin
13. any kind of beads or beading supplies
14. any sewing notions that are hard to find in my lil hick town, unusual snaps, eyelets, stretch lace, eyelet tape, unusual threads, wonder tape, unusual buttons
]15. a surprise
16. a shirt like this one; http://columbus.tribe.net/template/pub%2Ctribes%2CViewPhoto.vm?page=9¤toffset=50&parentid=2e9535bd-af57-4865-8a39-ec5e9a600dea&sortby&rows
A little about me, I love fairies, butterflies, dragons, wizards, unicorns, anything fantasy. I love retro 60's and 70's stuff, the hippie flowers, tie dye things.
I love carebears, looney tunes, my lil pony, rainbow brite, hr puffnstuff, and most other older cartoons.