My name is Ilana, 23 years old on the 11th and I currently live right outside of Boston. I work at a university in the area!Likes:
Andy Warhol, Bird silhouettes, cute/kawaii prints, Salvador Dali, purple, turquoise, brown and turquoise together, tweed, Dislikes:
Religious items, cats, animal prints, patriotic items, video games, twilight/vampire obsession, anime, fish/seafood (eating it, and crafts involving it), pastel colors, coconut, when something involves 2 completely unrelated objects (i.e. a painting with both disney characters and looney toons characters), goth, steampunkAllergies:
I have ridiculously sensitive skin, so preferably no lotions or soaps, also if you claim me for earrings, the posts need to be good quality metal (surgical steel works!); Preferably no smoke smell, please :-)Crafts-****Funny Embroidery Hoops: After stalking the Embroidery Hoopla gallery, I have decided I want a hoop wall! I really want funny ones!
- Like this
(but maybe with this page
instead) I LOVE the style and all of the colors of this
- **** BIG WISH**** I would LOVE LOVE LOVE individual hoops of the faces of the characters of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia like the black and white faces from the DVD covers on yellow (if that made any sense).
-or anything that is ridiculously funny/inappropriate for an embroidery haha. Check my wist
for a bunch of other ideas.
-or message me, and I will give you some Glee, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Eastbound and Down, Princess Bride, Modern Family, Empire Records, Arrested Development etc. quotes that would be awesome as an embroidery!
- **Journal: Like this
- Bag: Like this
; black or grey, tweed
- Clutch: Like this
; black or grey, tweed
- Tiny pouch keychain: Like this
- Fingerless gloves that transform to mittens: black, dark grey, maroon, dark purple, dark green
- TINY silver or acrylic studs: Something like this
- Big Wish: Curtains for my windows. I can supply the fabric (matching bed sheet to my bed) and measurements!
- Slouchy hat: I received one that I LOVE in the ongoing wish swap, and I could always use another one. Preferably with thinner yarn so it "slouches" on its own haha. In any dark color (navy, dark purple, dark green, etc.)
- Headbands: plastic ones, as opposed to fabric (the fabric/elastic ones always just pop off my head haha), but decorated as you please Craft Supplies
- Scrapbook stuff:
I can ALWAYS use stickers, paper, cool cutouts, vintage pictures, pretty pictures magazines, pretty much anything that can be glued down haha.
Baking/cookies supplies: cookie cutters, fun cake pans, tiny loaf pans, cupcake liners, recipes, rolling pin, cookbooks etc.; please no pots/pans/spatulas/spoons/potholders etc. as my roommate is a chef, so we have plenty of those, thanks. I like funny things like: this or this
Thank you bedheadchic!
- Fun rubber stamps
I'll take anything, used or new. But I especially need alphabet rubber stamps
- Date stamp
: You know those stamps that they would stamp library books with when someone would borrow it.. before the days of computers haha
- Fabric: I’m just learning how to work a sewing machine, so I don’t even know what I would make yet but I like cutesy/kawaii fabric, or solid colors (I LOVEE this umbrella fabric
- Screen-printing supplies: I’ve always wanted to try doing this!
- Stuff to carve my own rubber stamps
- Circle cutter
- “Badge Factory” refills
- PNB blue transfer paper
- Fiskars replacement blades for paper cutter
- Sharpies or colored pens
, especially if they are the fine tipped (or the double sided) sharpies!
- ***Big Wish: Clay extruding gun! Used is fine!
- Erasers: I was a weird child and collected erasers (I have hundreds!) and I noticed that erasers have now become pretty popular, so I am always down to add to my collection haha... especially erasers from gift shops from museums or tourist attractions.
- Hot Sauce or BBQ sauce from your area: I like pretty spicy, but mild enough that I can still put a bit on my food. Please none of the stuff that you can only put one drop in per 15 servings of chili. Thanks!
- Family Recipes: Anything that is yummy and delicious and that you love! Please NO seafood, or anything involving fish products. Thanks!
- Used magazines that I can cut up
Thank you so much in advance for claiming me and crafting for me :-)