Happy New Year! I'm in Toronto, Canada! I'm 29... work full time and volunteer the majority of my free time to a children's community theatre company. I just got a puppy about a month ago and it's been so awesome. I love to knit, felt and learn about new crafts. I have a new sewing machine that I haven't done much more than look at. I'm itching to learn how to use it!
Here's my list: [thanks so much for taking the time to look through it!]
Taggie Blanket kit
- fabric, ribbons and instructions. I would love to learn how to make some for some very pregnant friends! ie. What the heck is minky fabric?
1a. Taggie Blanket for a girl THANKS SO MUCH, greenapples!!!
2. Stenciling kit for onesies, bibs and burb cloths - it's a baby making virus and all my friends have it!
3. Caron Simply Soft Yarn - i can't find it here. I would love colours in white, grey, black, blues, greens, chocolate brown, reds... enough to make a hat or mittens!
- i don't have one! I would adore one of those lovely flower pin cushions that have been cropping up everywhere! Thanks so much LaughingLark! You rock!
5. soap making kit - especially the teeny tiny soaps found here! http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=965.0
6. sewing kit - I have visions of making kanzashi flowers, tote bags, fabric headbands, cinnamon scented hot pads and quilts. My fabric stash is pitiful. And I'm pretty clueless about where to begin.
A project to get my started would be fantastic.
7. Supplies - yarn, wool roving, wool felt, ribbon, fabric (fleece, cotton)... if you're cleaning out your closet after the holidays....*hint hint nudge nudge* THANKS kayrun!! I can't wait!
8. A doggy bag - as in a diaper bag for my puppy! I don't know why, but we can't travel light when we go visiting. There's the poop bag, toys, wipes, treats, food, towel, paper towels in case of accidents etc.
9. Small fabric bag - like a lunch bag or something shaped like a typical gift bag but sturdier - if it can be embroidered with my puppy's name on it, that'd be so awesome... she can take it with her to puppy daycare and it can hold her leash, treats, toys and food for the day. (I know what you're thinking...puppy daycare?!!!)
10. A fabric belt - something in pink, white, brown, blue...fun/flirty...
11. Tissue paper holder
12. amigurumi - cat, dog, turtle...
13. fabric headbands
14. Pink Sock Monkey like this one:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=126018.0
15. lipbalm holder/keychain
Surprise me from my wists! There's lots of loves and stuff I drool over on it!http://www.wists.com/Ember77
thanks so so so so much for looking!