Ok, after a ton of hassler this is a very belated request, I sent a package and it got lost, and im making another but i want star69 to recieve SOMETHING in the meantime! Shes been a real doll please help me out girlies!!! PM me if you would be interested!
Swap Name: FRUiTSY Swap
Original Thread link:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=94725.0
Gallery thread link:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=104510.0
# of Flakers:1
1. What kind of crafts do you do? : sewing, embroidery, stencilling, reconstructions, embellishing stuff, simple home decor
2. What kind of thing would you like to receive? :
some frilly socks
a cool shirt with cool features, like a random zipper or lacing
a redone blouse with lace
one of those rainbow bracelets or necklaces, the ones with the big round beads
some punkish looking substance - something with a skeleton on it
maybe some 1" pins
a pleated plaid skirt
I'll tell my partner if I remember anything else.
3. What kind of things are you likely to send? : skirts, hairstuffs, bags, stencilled items etc.
4. What colours do you like? : Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Orange, White, Dark Green
5. Any dislikes overall that would be a big no-no when it comes to crafting for you? Um, not really. Um, I just don't really like light colours/pastels, like baby blues, or pink, or light greens.
6. Is there a specific style that you like? : (Decora, Elegant Gothic Lolita, Visual Kei, Ganguro, Yamanba, Punk, Bohemian, B-Boy etc.) Decora, EGL, Punk, Visual Kei, a little Ganguro
7. Are there any brands/online shops/characters you like? :
h.Naoto - punkish (nice shirt designs)
Putomayo - punkish (Great skirts; nice shirt designs/ideas)
Sex Pot Revenge - punkish (almost everything is so good)
Metamorphose - EGL (The blouses are lovely.)
Juliette et Justine - EGL (skirts)
Mary Magladene - EGL (dresses and skirts)
Algoquins - punkish (THE SEX!)
Hell Cat Punks - punkish (^^ Love them too!)
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright - EGL (EVERYTHING! My favourite brand to ogle over. )
Asia Jam (Lots of lovely items)
8. Do you wear jewellery/hair accessories(give details)? : Yes! Usually scrunchies, but I like those little clips that you bend to open and close.
9. What are your clothing sizes? I wear a XL to XXL in tops. XL in bottoms or 18 to 20. (PM me for sewing measurements if needed.)
10. Any pictures or links that would help your partner out? : ie. Manga, Anime, examples of outfits? : (Sort of wishlist time.)
Link to my Picture Wishlist Album: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v718/the_kc/Fruitsy%20Wishlist/
(Look often. I'll update it.)
http://www.juliette-et-justine.com/jupe/33-603.htm - Awesome skirty!
http://www.juliette-et-justine.com/jupe/51-602.htm - I would love this thing. Maybe hard though.
http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/onlineshop_eng/socks/104370020039.php?ssid=132e211810641373738 - socks? ^^
11. Any other info you think your partner should know before they get crafting for you? : No, not much. I'm very easy to please! ^^