I just finished making 5 Union Jack (British Flag) dresses for our local community theatre's production of SHOUT! I also made a couple of other pieces and modified some vintage clothing as well for the show, but these were the most labor intensive. Each dress is a base of blue cotton with appliqued stripes over that base. Each stripe is individually pieced and sewn. The flags aren't completely accurate as the little stripe shouldn't be in line with each other, however, for ease of sewing and time, I cheated a bit! Each girl was a different shape and we had some larger girls and some smaller girls, so I made each dress differently to complement their body types. I had to modify some patterns to fit the stripes. All dresses were shortened drastically to make them more 60s vintage-esque. Enjoy!