Please read entirely!Swap name:
DIY Kit Swap Round 5Craftster member who is organizing this swap:
hertriggerSign-up date range:
Aug 15-Sept 15Date to send item by:
Oct 15Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):
NopeRestricted to people who all live in the same country?
NopeAll ages allowed? Or 18+?
Under 18 ask your parents!Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yup
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yup
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yup
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YupSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: Yup
- Has posted at least 15 times: Yup
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: Yup
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yup
- Does not have any negative feedback: YupDetails of swap:
Back by popular demand! Share your crafty knowledge and create a DIY Kit for a craftster and in return learn something you've always wanted to learn but just didn't know where to start, or what to get!! All participants will be matched as best as possible accoriding to the kits they can make and the kits that they'd like to receive, so that we can all learn these kewl crafts from each other. Craft Kits should include:
-project sheet with instructions and techniques (feel free to include samples/examples)
-tools with which to complete the projectATTENTION:
I made the sign up and send out periods really long for this one. One)
so that people interested in being round 6, that was in round 5, have a chance to get their first ones out. Two)
So that people will have a chance to get their kits done with great details without being rushed. Three)
so that people with more than 5 swaps going will have time to clea them up!I WILL NOT TOLERATE NON COMMUNICATION OR FLAKING!Rules:
1. Craftsters MUST communicate with each other - at least in the beginning to acknowledge their partners, and at the end to reassure them that their kit's on the way. Last swap, I had a little trouble with this, and I had many worried partners, and it really was a bit unfair, expecially after unnamed flakers got theirs, but never sent!! . ..I'm not going to monitor this, but if you think you're having trouble, or are unsure, PM ME!!!
2. Also I need you to PM me when you send your kit and when you receive your kit.
3. If you're going to be late in sending, or are having any trouble at all, please let me know.. .. .be nice to your fellow Craftster, and keep them aware of your situation.
4. If you've never swapped beofre, please read the Swaps Info Guide.
This swap was created after the DIY Swaps Rounds I, II, III and IV:Round 4 Gallery
If you want to participate, please send me a pm with the following questionaire and also DIY KIT SWAP ROUND 6 in the subject line:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:Name of swap :
DIY KIT SWAP ROUND 6Craftster username:Email address:Your real name:
Mailing address:Would you be willing to ship to an address outside of the US?At least 5 Kits (feel free to list more, it makes matching a bit easier!) that you are willing to make (please be as specific as possible if your kits are specific - ex: "Knitting in the Round" or "Advanced Knitting Techniques" .. .or just "Knitting" if you're able to do any/most):
5.At least 5 techniques/kits (feel free to list more, it makes matching a bit easier!) that you would like to receive (if I'm unable to match these, I will contact you to figure out the best partner) in order of priority:
5.Any allergies your sender/partner should be aware of:
Favorite colors/tones, and colors/tones that you don't like:
Any symbols/signs/anything that you do not like that we should be aware of:
Anything else that your partner/sender should know about you:
How many kits would you like to make? (Up to 3)Will you do 2/3 of the same kits?:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER (sharc) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swaps Info Guide.
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.PARTICIPANTS:
Miss Mermaid Strikes Back (2)
Miss Violaceous (3)
Dulcinea (2) FIRST SWAP
plath (2) FIRST SWAP
Star217 (2) FFIRST SWAP