Here is a mint green and black lace bustier top I made for an up coming burlesque show. I took apart an old bustier that was close to what I wanted. Used it to start the pattern and then put this all together with just my serger and home machine. I am so happy with how it turned out! The next one will be even better! Also today I am making a gridle skirt that will match and will post that as soon as it is done.
SO you can see this is what it looks like before the cups were set into the top.
Here is with just the cups but not underwire casing yet
and this is all done! I just need to cut down the underwires to fit!
excuse that fact that these pictures are not great but I hope to have much better ones after this weekend.