I claim summertimerolls for a small zipper coin purse and some cross stitch fabric.
List in a min...
This is my 5th claim, 3 sent, 2 received.
My name is Rachel, I'm 25, in Colorado, USA and live with the Mister and two kitties. I love, love, love to sew and craft. I'm obsessed with green at the moment and I collect owls.
Tree/bird/nature themed stationary
* A doll that looks like me! I think this would be so crazy cool. I have pics.
Embroidered tea towels for my kitchen
(which is done in a granny smith apple green color)
* A full apron. I'm a messy lady in the kitchen!
* Basically anything neat to match my kitchen
* A felted hat (black or grey would be really cool!)
* Handmade book or journal of any size
Owl surprises - like a knit/crochet owl, or polymer clay, even jewelry. Me loves owls!
* Stenciled/Screenprint Tshirt. Anything with trees, birds or owls for me. (I like vintage cut mens M or L)
* Tshirt for the boyface. Golden Girls or Silver Spoons Tv show themed would help him to love my swapping. Mens XL
Cute catnip food themed toys for the kittens
* Cute green/pink themed containers (made from felt? embroidered? decoupaged?) for my sewing supplies
* Handmade stamps
* Cool and creative art for my walls
* Lap blanket! I'm always cold
* Resin jewelry
* Knit or Crochet shawl or caplet
* Felted slippers
Knit or crochet mary janes
* Wisty surprise
* Any natural fiber yarn (cotton, bamboo, wool..etc)
* Fabric (I like small scale cotton or linen prints in muted colors, nothing too bright or big)
* Buttons! I love buttons
* Random zippers, ribbons, lace, bindings, thread, etc.
* Little wooden boxes.. containers, etc
* Sewing books, magazines, crochet/knitting books. I like crafty reading material!
* Embroidery goodies
I love soft earthy tones, pinks, greens, browns and turquoises. I'm not much for bright/neon colors or big scale prints. I love cute little things. I like stuff that I can use, wear or stare at for ages (like my owl collection). I have a blog you can peek at too.
Thanks and Happy Crafting!