I claim mcook72677 for a Wisty Surprise! (I like sending surprises!!)
This is my fsecond claim this round; 0 sent, 0 received, 1 pending (but sending soon).
My name is Rachel and I live in Denver, Colorado. I'm a full-time college student who is studying Psychology and Philosophy.
I like naturey and pretty patterns. I like a lot of black and white as well as neutral colors. My only non-favorite colors are yellow and anything neon. Small scale prints on fabric are the majority of what I love and use. Birds, trees and branches are becoming a big theme in my house. My kitchen is all pears. I'm a little random. Wink
Here's my list!
* A screened or stenciled tee-shirt or hoodie. Any bird/tree theme would be cute, or even something clever to do with psychology or philosophy would be fun! I have a few things I like on my Wists, to give you some ideas. I wear a size Lrg.
* Shoes! Or anything that can cover my feet. Knit/Crochet slippers or sock would be fabulous. I've also seem some awesome re-vamped shoes and would love to sport something so unique and creative!
* Journals/Notebooks with lined and/or blank pages. I'm starting school next week and would love some fun notebooks to use for class. I'd love some new stationary too. Really anything you could make for me that would be useful for school.
* A lunch bag! With my long crazy days at school, I'm going to be eating on the run, so a re-usable lunch bag will really come in handy. Little re-usable snack bags and such would be great too!
* Some fun art for my walls. I have a ton of things on my wists to give you ideas of what I like. Smiley
* Dangly Earrings. I usually wear earrings everyday and love them a bit long.
I love stuff like these:
* A blanket of some kind decorated with a bird or trees. It's going to be getting chilly soon and I'd love something to keep me warm!
* A neat headband of somesort. Maybe something like this
or maybe something kinda like this:
* Handmade sugar scrub or any other bath goodies!
* A vase of some sort. Something with a woody feel to match my little shelf set up.
* Some pretty and classic looking decorate hair pins or fun accessories for my hair.
* A charm bracelet of some kind.
* Anything from my wists!
* Fabric - Cotton prints, wool, woolfelt, corduroy or any upholstery fabric.
* Handspun yarn! mmmmm
* Buttons! I would love to have more random buttons to add to my collection.
* Zippers of all sizes.
Stickers! I like fun and interesting stickers to decorate random things with.
I'm with Claire on tea. I love tea, so anything will make me happy!
Any special sweets and treats unique to your area.
Anything you think I'd like!
Thanks a bunch to whoever picks me!