Went to the fabric store today, and I must say I'm pretty proud of my findings!
For just under $10:
* 13 zippers, different colors and sizes
* 3 buckle things (great for decorating purses and making belts!)
* TONS of misc. buttons
* 3 packages of different little button on appliques (cute stuff!)
* 1 yard of ric-rac
* 1/2 yard lilac silk
* 1 yard cute black and white tweed
* 2 yards black duck cloth stuff (I love it for purses!)
* 1 yard khaki twill
* 1 small big of loose sequins
yep... happy girl is me. (not to mention bargain shopper!) eep!
And so, from the tweed comes:
eh. i'm not really happy with the trim around the handles. I wanted white just for a more "mod" look, but it looks a bit sloppy to me.
small little clutch, with snap closure, button for fun.
i'm not a big tweed fan, but i was feeling a little funky today. found an old record of mine, "British Invasion" from the 60's... think thats what got me going.