i was inspired by the bracelet here:
so, theirs is out of metal, but i thought, why couldn't you do it with a real ruler?
little ruler from a geometry set, or a big one cut in half
round object such as a can to mold your bracelet on
1. preheat your oven to 350 F
2. put the tin foil onto the cookie tray
3. place the ruler on the cookie tray
3. put the tray in the oven
4. you must check the ruler constantly, because depending on the type, the ruler will melt differently. once you see it start to shrink, and possibly curl, remove it from the oven.
5. quickly take the ruler off the sheet and place it on your round object, i used an empty juice can. once you have it molded in a generally round shape, put it back on the tray, this time standing on its edge.
6. pop it back in the oven for a but again, until it's soft.
7. take it out, and with oven mittened hands smush the ends in a bit to make it more of a bracelet shape, like the metal one i linked to.
8. let cool, and voila.
sorry i don't have any pictures guys, my digital camera is MIA..or..just wounded maybe...any way you look at it it's not working.
>>warning<< this may not work for all rulers, i did three, and one of them went ruffly and i had to throw it in the garbage.