I am claiming Feast Your Eyes for some wrist warmers and some extra surprises! This is my first claim, 0 sent, 0 received.
My name is Kathy I'm 22 years and I just moved to Chicago from Michigan in September. I'm a graduate of Western Michigan University, where I got my BA in Theatre. I am currently a sales associate at Victoria's Secret and the stage manager of Tony N Tina's Wedding. My favorite colors are pink and black, though I also really love jewel tones (especially that green/teal color), bright yellow...anything really! I live in a really small studio apartment, and I am slowly starting to decorate it.
My Wish List:
- Homemade lotions, bath bombs, soaps, et
- Any kind of earrings
- A magic yarn ball http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=116415.40
- Anything kitchy for my apartment
- Something for my kitchen: towels, pot holders, apron, etc. (I don't have a table so don't really need tablecloths or placemats)
- A canister to keep wooden spoons, spatulas, etc in
- Artwork or photography to hang on my walls (doesn't need to be framed)
- A necklace or choker
- Cloth grocery bags
- Cute panties - maybe stenciled? Or embroidered? (Is that weird to post?)
- Anything having to do with cupcakes (see examples in my wists)
- Anything hot pink
- Something to decorate my bathroom. It's very plain right now and I'm thinking a pin-up theme.
- Polymer clay food magnets for my fridge
- Fabric Hair Curlers http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=235779.0
- 50s inspired posters (maybe just pages out of magazines?) To hang on my wall
- Cloth Pads http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=143557.0
- Homemade cookies or candies!
- Hand-spun yarn
- Hand-died yarn
- Knitting supplies (needles, yarn, stitch markers, etc)
- Any Sublime Stitching patterns
- Cool fabric - especially anything retro-looking
- Flavored teas
- Gummy bears!
Anything inspired by my wists
Thank you so much in advance for anyone who picks me!!