Click on the thumbnails to see bigger versions/ details.
1. I just finished this today; cross hatching with an ultra thin Sharpie and colored pencils shadind on grey pastel paper.
2. Self portrait; some #2 pencil and a lot of 4B shading pencil.
3. My personal favorite, it's actually in a contest right now for the Mid-South area; 5 hands contour using thin/ultra thin Sharpies, green, black, and white colored pencil, mixed media, on green pastel paper.
4. Another contour; Rocket Summer lyrics.
5. Contour self portrait; Sharpie and colored pencil on pastel paper.
6. Oil pastell; self explanatory. It's really big,
7. Oil pastel; this one's really little.
8. Contour self portrait; Sharpie, colored pencil, on light blue pastel paper. Bright Eyes-inspired.
9. Water color. Another favorite, but I hated doing it..I dislike watercolors with a fiery passion.
10. Simple colored pencil drawing.