I have been wanting to make these for a long time and finally decided to give it a try. They were ok I personally think they needed to be more chocolaty but then probably wouldn't be a muffin anymore lol. Anyways here's some pictures and the recipe let me know what you think
what you need:
1tbsp baking powder
heaping 1/2 cup sugar
1tsp vanilla extract
2tbsp unsweetened cocoa
1. preheat oven to 400F and grease muffin pan
2. in large bowl sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar
3. lightly beat eggs in separate bowl, then beat in milk, oil, and vanilla extract
4. make well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in liquid , stir gently and do not over mix
5. divide the batter into 2 bowls. Sift cocoa into one bowl and mix together.
6. using teaspoons spoon the batters into muffin pan, alternate between chocolate and plain batter
7. bake for 20min or until golden brown
hope you guys enjoy!