I'd like to claim pharasalia; lets see if we can make your 1st swap a great one!
I'm from the UK and this is my 3rd claim (1 rec'd, 1 sent).
1. US or Canada
- Flat-backed glass marbles for making magnets (http://www.notmartha.org/tomake/marblemagnets
) They look heavy so I don't expect a large package if you send them
-Shrinky dinks for inkjet printers
-Anything pop-n-fresh (I love that lil guy!) or wild turkey related
-Circus animal cookies (http://www.foodlocker.com/moncirancook.html
6. Any other than my own
Things I'd love from anywhere:
- Local charms/unique accessories/garments.
- Candy and foodie things are always a winner
- Magazines (favourite themes are sewing, feminism; anything other than mainstream fashion/beauty)
- Unique fabric; I love green
, Marimekko, quirky designs, anything non run-of-the-mill.
- Photography; be it your local wildlife or nightlife.