Swap name: Vikings, Pirates, Ninjas and "Friends" Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: roler
Sign-up date range: April 6 - 20, 2016 (I will close signups at 4:00PM, April 21st, JAPAN TIME)
Date to send item by: May 25, 2016
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
This is a swap celebrating the warriors of yore! They can be vikings, pirates, ninjas, knights, samurai, or anything else that fits the theme! Whether you love a particular show or series featuring these fighters, or you like the history/imagery in general, you're more than welcome to join up!
This will be a 4 point swap, but at least one item must be a large or a medium. Basically, you can send any combination EXCEPT four smalls.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: roler
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Vikings, Pirates, Ninjas, and "Friends" Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Will you provide a tracking number if mailing from the USA or within your own country, or a postal receipt if mailing from another country?
Can you take and post photos of what you receive in the gallery?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home?
What type of crafts do you make?
What type of crafts would you most like to receive?
What are your favorite types of warriors (i.e. Vikings, pirates, ninjas, etc.)?
Are there any specific people/characters you like?
Are there any shows/books relating to the theme that you'd like a craft related to?
Is there anything you would NOT like to receive?
Link to your pinterest/website, if you have one:
Anything else you'd like to tell your partner or the mods?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. But do please also post in this thread!
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.
Isikkahjai <---> whatthepuck
Smeddley <---> bec99
rockingbearranch <---> puzzled-penguin
aisy <---> pioneer9
cmarion3 <---> Wavelight23478
noelle <---> roler