- Your noodle thing looks as tasty as ever! I think I only heard the word aioli for the first time a few years ago, but I've certainly enjoyed eating it since then! Good stuff.bunny1kenobi
- Congratulations on your completed craft room! That must feel so satisfying to have it done! It looks so organized, with plenty of work surface too! Awesome! Also, I would SO wear both of those pieces of jewelry, as a lovely set! The medallion is really really cool.storerboughtcreations
- Haha, I love how literal interpretations of prompts have become the minority! Great rocket! And I like all the cool backgrounds you give your creations.
Makes for a really fun photo!FreakieGeekie
- Congrats on your featured project! That's gotta feel so cool to be chosen like that. XD And I'm really looking forward to seeing your self-portrait doll!!pishaw13
- That blouse is gorgeous, and looks plenty flattering in the photo! I actually adore that type of cut because it really flatters my body type as well, as not all things do. Awww, I remember those crinkly skirts! They're really nostalgic for me too! Nice embroidery! Is that done by a machine? I still don't know enough about embroidery to even recognize different types. ;P Fantastic wall hanging! Both attractive AND educational! XDcraftADDchick
- No need for apologies; it's just lovely to see you posting when you do have time, and wow do I ever know about getting behind! ;P I've also noticed the notification emails sometimes taking me to the wrong part of the thread though, and it's easy to forget to check backwards when it does that.elliot_anne
- Awesome color book! What a great way to illustrate that one color name can refer to a whole spectrum of shades! The toddler dress looks nice and light (and cute!) for summer.
And I LOVE those hot air balloons!! I've always liked mobiles for kids' rooms, but I think I might like these even better! Awww, those headbands look great on both of you! What a stylish pair!