Gallery now open:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436783.0 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436783.0
Welcome to the Dotee holiday theme swap!
DETAILS OF THEME
This is a swap of 1 Dotee doll for ANY holiday season! I have changed the rules slightly here to see if we can conjure up some more interest...
You may ask for another holiday season Dotee other than Christmas if you prefer.
holidays include - Halloween Dotee, Easter, thanksgiving, Chinese New Year, day of the dead! etc. any holiday you can think of!
Some unconventional holidays are : talk like a pirate day, Star Wars day, and ninja day...
Ideas for Christmas are angels, Santa, elf, reindeer, snowman, nutcracker....
others are easter bunny, turkey Dotee, witch Dotee, zombie Dotee, ghost etc for Halloween or maybe you like ST Patricks day or Day of the Dead!
Regular Dotee rules apply such as a hanger, face and let's keep the size no bigger than 5" Which INCLUDES the tail if it has one.
You will have 2 weeks to make and send out your Dotee for your partner.
Swap name: Dotee Doll Holiday swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:Alittlemusthave
Sign-up date range: 11/1/14 - 11/10/14
Date to send item by: 11/25/14
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): as I am hosting another swap right now this is limited to 12 people!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? /NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Over 16
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:yes
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES - limited to 12 people.
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: please use subject heading DOTEE SWAP SIGNUP
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap DOTEE HOLIDAY SWAP
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
Name at least 2 different holiday themes you would like to receive?
Any particular dotee's you would like have crafted for you within these themes Eg- zombie for Halloween, Santa for Christmas or sugar skull Dotee for day of the dead.
Any particular character you really would not like?
Your favorite colors?
Any colors you really would not like?
Would you like your Dotee to have a tail? ( a beaded piece of wire or string that hangs from the bottom)
Are there any particular things you would like to see on your Dotee doll? For example, beads, embroidery, glitter, flowers, fibre hair, earrings etc
Are you allergic to any crafting items that may be used such as glue, wool etc?
Any special requests for your Dotee ?
Do you have any allergins in your home like pets or smoke?
Are you allergic to anything?
Do you have any pinterest boards etc to help to see what you may like?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, I will list below in the forum