Limited to 10 people.
MATERIALS - Y shaped branch with maximum weaving area no bigger than your hand, yarn and big eyed needle for weaving.
Tutorial found here if needed as a guide how to weave.http://www.instructables.com/id/Branch-Weaving/?ALLSTEPS
You will have 3 1/2 weeks to craft.
This IS an International swap so please be prepared to do so.
Swap name: Branch Weaving
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Alittlemusthave
Sign-up date range: 2/18/15 - 2/28/15
Date to send item by: 3/23/15
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): yes 10 only.
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Over 16
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: No
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Not applicable
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap BRANCH WEAVING
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
List your favorite colors or color combo you would like to see weaved.
Would you like your branch wrapped in yarn or left bare - Note international partners must wrap their branch) ?
Are you allergic to any fibres such as wool, mohair etc?
Do you have any allergins in your home such as smoke, pets etc and are you allergic to anything such as these?
Please list your last 2 swap partners, as I like to mix partners up.
special note * please heat you branch in a hot oven for several minutes to kill any nasties! (Obviously before you weave
Also I recommend international partners to wrap their branches in yarn. Thankyou.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: