As we are gracefully aging hippies, hubs found out the hard way that a lot of loud music can damage your hearing, and of course that involves hearing aides with those pesky hearing aid batteries. You read about children and animals eating them and dying-yikes! They OF COURSE" don't make rechargeable batteries, and they have to be changed weekly.
I am left with cute little silver buttons filled with battery acid. Is there anything I can safely do with these things? Oh-they also are NOT recyclable