THIS IS THE 2007 WISHLIST JANUARY SWAP, YOU Swap name
MUST PICK SOMEONE AND PM ME TO JOIN
: 2006 Wishlist DecemberCraftster member who is organizing this swap
: shooting starCraftster member who is the backup organizer for this swap
: irid3sc3ntSign-up date range
: This swap lasts from 02/01/07-31/01/07Date to send item by
: Must send out item within 4 weeks
of picking a partner-- the longer crafting time is so you can make bigger itemsLimited to a certain number of people?
(optional): No WAY!!Non-U.S. participants allowed?
Of course!All ages allowed? Or 18+?
All ages. If you are under 18 be sure that:
A) you have your parents permission (you’ll be using their address OR a P.O. Box)
B) you have access to a computer where you can keep in contact (i.e. if you get grounded from a home computer, you can use the one at the library/friends/etc.)
C) you are able to walk/get a ride to the post office ON TIME
D) you have enough supplies or funds to purchase supplies needed to create awesome crafted items
"Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO, I'm not organizing more than three swaps now.
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES (details shown below)
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed at least one swap successfully before signing up for more: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
Organizer meets the 4 conditions for swapping and will make sure that
every participant meets these conditions: YES
All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!DETAILS:
This is a wishlist swap; post a list and you may receive it! Your list will need to consist of where you are from (it's okay to just put your state and/or country), crafted items that you would like (it helps greatly to include links to photographs, tutorials, etc.) and/or crafting supplies.
First: You will look through the lists of the people
who have already posted. You will THEN pick someone from
there to craft for.
Second: As soon as you have messaged me, the organizer,
telling me who you would like to craft for and your answers to the
I will tell you that you can post a list.BASICS:
- to be able to post a list you have to craft for at least ONE person
- there must be AT LEAST 5 items on your list
- you can be picked as many times as you have items on your list
- if you have been picked 3 times, you have to pick one other person to craft for, then you can picked more...
- this swap starts fresh each month, so if you weren't picked from a previous round, you can post your list up in this round (after you've PMed me and been given approval)
- please use DC#s or get a copy of the customs number when sending your packages... this helps greatly if they're lost in the mail!
- regular communication is required, so PM me when you send and when you receive
- you can craft for more than one person if you want, just PM me who you'd like to craft for and I'll send you their address!
When one of your items is picked, you must cross it out on your list and thank the person sending the item to you.
Person B wants to have their list posted so they PM the organizer with their questionnaire answers, and what they want to craft from Person A’s list. The organizer will then PM person B, give them person A’s address, then they can then post their list.
Person C wants to have a list up, so they choose from A OR B, PM the organizer their answers, the name of the person they want to craft for, and what they’re going to craft. Then they wait until the organizer approves them and sends them the address of whom they have picked. Then they can post their list.
Say person A has been chosen 3 times. For them to be picked more, they have to pick one more person to craft for.
The organizer (me) will let you know when you need to pick someone else if you want to receive more items.PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS FROM THIS ORGANIZER
*If you are going to be away from your postal service, you need to have a third party pick up your package and alert the organizer (me).
*Please don't PM me with your estimated date of sendout. PM me after you have actually sent the package.
*If you have aversions to animal products or you have allergies that you feel need to be addressed, please include that in your introduction when you post your list (this isn't for me, it's for those who are crafting for you!).
*If you or your roommates smoke, please launder your crafts if possible or air-freshen them before sending.
PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZER WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE
(Please make the title of your PM the name of the swap)
Name of swap: 2007 Wishlist January
Real name and mailing address:
Who you pick:
What you are making: