So, my friend showed me this a couple days ago and then taught me today
u make them from starburst wrappers and they look really cool. I haven't finished mine....need to eat more starbursts
, but I'll try and explain it to u:
1. Take a starburst wrapper and fold it into thirds so it would make a new starburst sign.
2. Fold that in half hot dog style (long-wise)
3. Fold it in half again hot dog style.
4. Fold it in half, but so the 2 ends touch (hamburger style)
5. Unfold it and fold each end into the middle.
6. Then fold in half so the 2 ends are in the middle crease.
7. When you do this to more then one, you connect them.
8. Put one through the other through th side that doesn't have all the folds.
9. Keep doing that until you have a zigzag shape. (Dont worry if it doesnt look like that at first, I had to keep redoing it until it looked like that. Its a matter of putting the not-many creases side the right way.)
10. Make it long enough to fit your wrist and then fit the 2 end wrappers together like u have done for all of them.
Btw....I hope its not too confusing
I'll try to get pictures up soon...once i fugure out how to teehee.