Swap name: Harry Potter Box Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: pinkleo
Sign-up date range: March 28-April 10
Date to send item by: May 15
Limited to a certain number of people? no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? noSwap Organizer herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
I reserve the right to refuse anyone. If you have feedback that shows a history of incomplete packages, very late sending, ill-communication, lack of DC #'s, etc. I may refuse you. I want this to be a flake-free swap!Swap DetailsFor this swap, you will create a Harry Potter "box," filled with treats, for your partner. This "box" will have a theme. A few examples are: a Potions kit, Hogwarts trunk, Quidditch set, Dementor's Repelling Repertorie box, Gryffindor Goodies box, I Love Luna Lovegood box, Snape's Secret Wardrobe box. You are to use your partner's questionnaire as inspiration. And your "box" or container can be of any shape and material (meaning it doesn't have to be a literal box).
Sizes: The "box" should be at least a medium. And you will fill the box with at least one medium and three smalls. (Making our total swap requirements 2 mediums and 3 smalls) Here's a handy ~*PORTKEY*~ to swap size info.
For a wonderful swap experience, communication is the key. Please keep in touch with your partner. Further, it would be nice if you would post in this thread at least once a week (you could just stop in for a quick hello.....or if on holiday or will be without internet access or anything of the such, just post a message....it gives your partner and organizer warm fuzzy feelings to know you are still around).SWAP DECREE: All swappers MUST post at least once in the swap thread. Please do this before sending your questionnaire; this will help things run smoothly. Thanks in advance for doing this. If you want to participate, information to send to organizer: (Remember to send your info to your organizer via Private Message (PM) and not to reply with it here)
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Harry Potter Box Swap
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country (as would need to appear for mailing):
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Confirm that you have posted at least once in the discussion thread(YES/NO)
*Note you will not be added to the swap until this swap rule has been met*
What are you favorite crafts to make?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?
Do you want useful or decorative items?
Any special wishes? (no guarantees)
Anything you really DON'T want to receive? (i.e. animal products, religious, “adult", HP items you already have)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you/people in your household smoke?
Do you have pets?
Who/What is your favorite HP...
What is your...
(answer only those you are interested in receiving)
hand measurement (wrist to tip of mid finger)?
foot measurement? (shoe size & measurement in inches)
hips (where you would wear a belt):
preferred bracelet length?
preferred necklace length?
preferred bag/tote/purse size? (small, medium, large)
Are your ears pierced?
Anything else you would like to add? (A great place to list your blog, Facebook, pinterest, etc.)Please label Personal Messages (PMs) to organizer with title of "HP Box Swap". When you send, label message as "SENT: HP Box Swap". (don't forget to include your DC#). Send this message to the organizer and your partner. When you receive, label message as "RECEIVED: HP Box swap". Send this message to the organizer and your partner.Remember to read the Swap Info Guide and Swap FAQs before participating in a swap.Notes about Sending, Receiving, and Feedback
- SENDING: Take pictures of your items before you send. When sending, you must use a DC# (or for overseas keep that receipt). Keep your receipt until your partner receives. PM organizer and partner when you send.
- RECEIVING: PM organizer and partner when you receive. Take pictures of received items. (Please take quality pictures, like ones you would take of your work.) Post pictures in gallery in a timely manner.
- FEEDBACK: Given when a package is received (verified through PM or DC#) Detailed feedback will be given. Examples: Sent Early or Lack of Communication: No PMs of Sending/Receiving.