NEW! Mini paintings of varying colors. Each is 3.5" X 3.5", so they're perfect for home or office. This picture is pretty close as far as coloring is concerned, but if you need more details just let me know. (1 point each)
From top left:
SOLD! Thank you MareMare!
SOLD! Thank you AsphaltQueen!
Teal1/2 Point Each:
These are 6 pendants
I created, inspired by some recent trips to Anthropologie. They are each about 1.5 inches high by 1 inch wide. Here is a picture of them with the flash (as some of the colors are better rendered there):
Here are descriptions, in numerical order:
- 1. "Smokey Lavender":with white and grey specks (looks like stone)
- 2. "Pink Lemonade": Textured pink clay baked with subtle glitter and yellow matte glaze over the top.
- 3. "Pink Flowers": Peony pink with light pink flowers and grass
- 4. "Violet": Deep purple with white/pink flowers
- 5. "Blue Paisley": Sky blue with pearlescent clay, black paisley design
- 6. "Golden Garnet": My personal fave It's a deep red with gold clay marbled with 3 black flowers painted on top.
Set of 3 dichroic glass pendants and coordinating beads. 1/2 point
for each pendant w/ coordinating beads.Point Madness:
Starting Points: 2
Claims I've Made:
MareMare to Pretendpeterpan: Herbal Mist Body Bar (1 point)
Claims From Me:
Pretendpeterpan to AsphaltQueen: Crimson Mini Painting (1 point)
Pretendpeterpan to MareMare: Green Mini Painting (1 point)