So over the last couple of weeks I have completed my first two sewing projects (Costumessss, YAY!!)
I firstly made the maids costume. I used a thrift store singlet and then I made a circle skirt with an elastic waist. I used some old white shirts I had to make the apron and then I lined the edges with lace.
The school girl costume I bought a cheap shirt from a local store and then I added a pocket to the breast and put on a "school logo shape" on the pocket (I hope that make sense). The skirt was pleated and I added a zipper and a snap lock to finish the skirt.
Both of them have things I wish I had done differently but all in all I am happy with how they turned out. Now I need to think of a something to do next.
Thanks for looking (and sorry for the bad quality pictures)