I've been making dresses lately. Generally I make either the top or the bottom and then don't know how to finish it, so I have a bin full of half-finished dresses, but here are a few I've managed to finish.
I had such difficulty with this one, I made three different skirts for it. The top should've been longer, but I'm sick of working on it so it's good enough as is:
Same fabric as above, different colours. This fabric is so soft and comfortable, I bought lots (it was buy 1m get 2m free!!!)
Again, top is too short, waistband too long but if I shortened the waistband now, the skirt would be shorter than I'm comfortable with. I tried a drape-y neckline for the first time--not quite drape-y enough but I think I'll know how to do it next time:
All kinds of things went wrong in the making of this one... well, at least I'm happy with the cowl neck!
Thanks for looking!