I'd love to join in too if I may. My New Year's resolution is going to be to be more creative and I think this will give me the motivation to do that.
Here's the start of my crafty list:
1. Make an A-line skirt with my NEW sewing machine.
2. Make some robin redbreast fabric ornaments (or banner).
3. Make teacup birthday cards.
4. Bake banana chocolate chip muffins for hostess gift.
5. Redecorate living room.
6. Doily stencil border in bathroom.
7. Chocolate sugar scrub by pinkleohttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=420164.msg4979444#msg4979444
8. Make a knitting needle roll from a tea towel.
9. Shorten and embellish (non-handmade) skirt.
10. Set up a sewing corner in my bedroom.
11. Make a vintage sheet patchwork quilt.
12. Finish teardrop necklace (this was a WIP that I forgot about).
Banana chocolate chip muffins
Chocolate sugar scrub