This was a makeover i did personally for a blog about 3 weeks ago on request and she won't respond to my emails. So i am very happy to find this great forum so i can actually share my little project as i'm quite pleased with it. I apologise as this may look like advertising due to the branding on top of the first pic but i just want to share my project (we actually just sell knobs not cabinets).
This is a small description of what we did.
We started off by sanding the small chest of drawers to remove some of the gloss off the top of the surface to create a key. After the sanding we used a standard white primer for one coat followed by one coat of antique white emulsion (you may need two coats depending on the quality of paint). Finished with individual knobs.
Thanks i hope you liked it, can't wait to share more projects.