Swap name: Paper De-Stash & Junk Journal Goodies 2016
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Smmarrt
Sign-up date range: 12/04 - 12/14/16
Date to send item by: 01/07/17
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Craftster rules
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Got junk? Paper junk? This is your swap. We will swap boxes of paper and other book-making/junk journal supplies. Grab a bag or box now and start adding paper and other embellishments that you can use in your art journal, card-making and paper crafts.
What kinds of things?
PAPER - scrapbook, painted, Gelli-printed, book text, maps and atlas pages, wall paper, textured paper, wrapping paper, magazine pages, paper bags/gift bags, card stock, envelopes, ledger and graph paper, blueprints, vellum, calendar pages, greeting cards, postcards, sheet music, index cards, scraps that are usable
OTHER: tickets, handmade embellishments*, stickers, ribbons, washi tape, flash cards, playing cards, library pockets, die cuts & punches, stamped images
* Look at the Happy Mail swap galleries:http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450734.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=450093.0
You will swap like for like as far as size of box/envelope - I will match up small, medium and large preferences.
Outside of USA - I will list size of standard US Postal boxes and envelopes and you will send a similar size.
You can choose one or two partners.
Small box 5-3/8 x 8-5/8 x 1-5/8"
Medium box 11 x 8.5 x 5.5" or 11-7/8 x 3-3/8 x 13-5/8"
Large box 12 x 12 x 5.5"
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Paper De-Stash and Junk Journal Goodies 2016
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If you choose two partners, one may be outside of the USA)
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
One or two partners?
What size box or envelope do you want to swap?
Any allergens in your house? (pets, smoke)
Anything you are hoping for?
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.