(Paper Winter Ninni by me)
Swap name: Winter Ninni Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Smmarrt
Sign-up date range: December 1 - 14, 2014
Date to send item by: January 15, 2015
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Craftster rules
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
We will be crafting and sending one winter-themed Ninni with one partner. You can discuss with your partner the size of the Ninni - some folks make it about 8.5 " x 11", the size of a piece of copy paper. And some like to make small ones and send more than one. This swap is for one Ninni but you are free to swap more if your partner agrees.
EDIT: I changed the date of the last day of sign-ups. This swap will close at noon (PST) on Sunday 12/14/14 just because I have a very busy week starting 12/15/14 - thanks for understanding.
The Ninni pattern:http://blog.revoluzzza.com/2009/02/25/tutorial-hopw-to-sew-a-revoluzzzionary-monster-wie-man-ein-revoluzzzionares-monster-naht/
You are free to reinterpret the pattern to make it your own - see below for some examples of Ninnis that are more than a Ninni! But the little monster should be recognizable as a Ninni.http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436299.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=415709.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=415709.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=398897.0
And here are some past galleries of Ninni-insanity!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436167.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414508.0http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=395837.0
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Winter Ninni Swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
List 4 - 8 themes of Ninni you would like to receive:
Can you take and post photos?
If not, PLEASE remind your partner to take photos before sending.
Favorite colors and/or patterns:
Least favorite colors/patterns:
Any allergies that pertain to this swap?
Any allergens in your home? (pets, smoke, other)
Do you like receiving extras?
Will you be sending extras?
(You can discuss this with your partner if you are matched up with someone who doesn't send or like to receive extras.)
Who were your last 3 partners in doll/stuffie/dotee swaps - this is so I don't repeat partnerships. We all tend to join the same kinds of swaps!
Links to your Pinterest or other sites:
Anything else you would like your partner to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.