Yes, I stripped the plastic covering from the wire (I did discover that doing this in 2 steps makes it easier to handle the "tree". So I cut a piece the size I think I need, strip the top third and shape the branches; then remove the rest of the casing, twist the trunk and finally make the roots.)
Special paper that you can print on using a black and white laser printer and then fire on glass. These are pendant sized. The dogs are Tara, our rescued German Shepherd who is about the size of a collie; Sam, a border collie/cocker spaniel who is now 11 years old and Jasper, our first German Shepherd who died suddenly at the age of 6 a couple of years ago.
It arrived and we have got it set up in my new craft area. I have experimented with a few things as I have never used a kiln before. Previously, I had just used a microwave Hot Pot. Some have worked and others have not. I tried slumping a beer bottle as the other half volunteered to supply the empties for me. That was not a spectacular success but I will try again. I have made some new pendants and, at present I am experimenting with water slide decal paper and also using copper wire in my pieces. In order to create my new craft area we had to get around to moving old stuff to the dump. This meant that I had a supply of electrical wire left that I could strip the copper out of. I have not tried tack fusing yet so I will have to design some pieces to test that out. Both of us get stupidly excited waiting for the kiln to be cool enough to open!