Hi all, I did up these pillows for a Star Wars art show at a gallery in my town. Happily, they all sold to one person! I also made an Admiral Ackbar pillow that wasn't finished in time for the show (not pictured).
Hi! I wanted to share with you my latest finish. It's a spidey quilt for a newborn but I made it larger so that it could be used for years. I have a feeling the father is going to steal it.
And here's a bit of a closer pic so you can see the super cuddly quilting I did on it. It's fresh out of the wash so it's perfectly wrinkly. The back is done in a blue plaid flannel. So soft I will have a hard time giving it away!
Hi Guys, I just wanted to show off my newest finish - Fire Flower Slots. I call it that because the layout reminds me of a slot machine. The grass isn't quite green here yet but it's nice to not have snow in the background. I also made a couple of matching pillows.
Hi All, wanted to share with you my latest finish. This is using the pattern "Sea Glass" by Talk of the Town. I changed the colors and made it quite a bit larger. As a result of making it larger, I also doubled the size of the petals. This is a commission quilt for my family cottage.
Just finished up this quilt based on the Nintendo game Duck Hunt. It will be shown in an art gallery here in my city with a number of other retro nintendo items like posters and sculptures. I've blogged about it here: [url]http://candycoatedquilts.blogspot.ca/2014/03/gone-hunting.html/url]