Ok. Sounds good
Off the top of my head' these are the projects I hope to complete. (without hauling out the stash of fabric)
1. Wip. A horse quilt for my 10 yo. Started planning about 8 months ago but only got fabric about 3 months ago. ( you don't get really awesome themed fabric here that often)
2. another wip. A quilted table runner I was supposed to have done by Xmas. So let's put it on 2013 list
an African Xmas
3. a Noah's ark wall hanging
4. Some sewing machine mats for all the machines.
5. Another quilt for my 10year old
6. A 2nd quilt for my 3 year old
And I'm sure I'll add as I decide to make Xmas gifts
I am also inspired by a lot of the quilts here, so may plan one for myself!