Not sure if there is anything like this up here yet, but I thought I'd go ahead and put it down as my first posting! I write a craft column for a local paper, so I'm just going to go ahead and post the pictures and instructions that were published here online. Materials:
10 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 inch paintbrush (under a dollar at the hardware store)
Baking sheet covered with waxed paper
1. Melt chocolate according to directions on package in saucepan.
2. Blow up balloon to the size of a tennis ball.
3. Paint lukewarm chocolate on lower half of balloon in scalloped shape. Be sure to paint a thick coat.
4. Stand up on baking sheet. Refrigerate for two hours.
5. Remove tray from refrigerator, and cut a small slit in the balloon to deflate.
6. Carefully remove balloon from chocolate. Return bowl to refrigerator until ready for use.
7. Fill with fruit, candy, pudding or ice cream.