The gallery is here....http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=438643.0
Swap name: Apron Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rockingbearranch
Sign-up date range: 2-23-15 to 3-9-15
Date to send bone by: 3-31-15
Limited to a certain number of people? no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Do you love aprons? They are great for keeping clean whether cooking, crafting or digging in the garden. Beautiful aprons can be sewn from scratch. Awesome store bought aprons can be personalized with embroidery or other techniques. Astounding aprons can be made from vintage fabrics and reclaimed aprons.
This is a 3 point swap. You may do extras but make sure you talk to your partner about it.
-Large or 3pt = 3 or more hours
-Medium or 2pt = 2 or more hours
-Small or 1pt = 2 or less hours
-Large or 3pt = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium or 2pt = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf
-Small or 1pt = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large or 3pt = $30 or more
-Medium or 2pt = $10-$30 dollars
-Small or 1pt = $10 or less
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
List 5 or more themes. (Harry Potter, Dr Who, shabby chic, etc.)
Favorite colors or patterns?
Size? (kids, womens, mens, tall, etc.)
Functionality? (pockets, scissor sleeve, pen or pencil slot, long ties, half apron, full apron, craft or waitress style apron, etc.)
Pinterest or other site...
Anything else you'd like your partner to know?
Do you like extras?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
monkey girl emilywilde
torimiko - contact organizer camelama (angel)
frosty772Sent = PinkArrived = PurpleProblem = Red Crossed through = Feedback given