Swap name:A Poppet Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap:angielou1
Sign-up date range: 06/17/2015-06/27/2015
Date to send item by: 07/30/2015
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):Yes 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? YES
If so, which country? U.S.A and Canada
Please state if willing to send out of country : YES/NO
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap:YES
***International participants, please take note of this! You MUST keep a record of your postage receipt, if for any reason your package is not received, we will need a copy of this receipt!***
Details of swap:
...In this swap you will just be crafting one completed and clothed poppet for your partner. If you wish to send/make extra let me know in the questionnaire.
Things to keep in mind:
1. Flakers will not be tolerated.
2. This swap has a mandatory weekly check in. This means that you must post (at least) once a week in the discussion thread
in order to keep both your partner and us, the organizers, in the loop as to how your poppet is progressing and in order to reassure us that you are still alive in the world of poppets.
3. If for any reason whatsoever you have concerns, feel free to PM me!
4. We will not approve anyone who has multiple feedbacks stating that they have poor communication, have not used a DC#, or is a consistent late sender.
5. Everyone is expected to send on time. If you are going to be late, you must notify me ASAP
. Those who are late and do NOT notify me, will receive negative feedback which will not be removed or corrected until the poppet is sent, we receive a DC# and the package is received.
6. Posting photos in the gallery is a rule of this swap. A big part of swapping is posting your goodies in the gallery and acknowledging your partner's work, plus, we want to see all of the new additions to the poppet family! If you do not have access to a camera, please contact your partner and ask if they can take pictures of both packages which they send/receive.
7. If you are an international swapper or sending internationally and are unable to get a DC# please retain a copy of your shipping receipt.
If for any reason your package goes missing and you do not have a copy of the receipt to provide us the organizers, you will have to resend to your partner.
When you send angielou1 a PM, please label it as A Poppet Swap
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
-What type of poppet would you most like to receive from your partner (ie. a specific themed poppet, boobie poppet, mini poppet and so forth)?
-What type of poppet would you most like to make/ feel most comfortable making for your partner (ie. a specific themed poppet, boobie poppet, mini poppet and so forth)?
-Please let me know if you would like to send/receive extras (supplies,furniture,accessories)
-Tell us a bit about yourself... Are there interests or things about yourself which you believe would aid your partner in creating your poppet?
-Do you have any allergies?
-Do you live in a household with any possible allergens?
-Least favorite colors:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
Will be having a-round-robin swap. Have fun ! Any questions just ask
"mommythemaid" will send to "jennythor"
"jennythor" will send to "angielou1"
"angielou1" will send to "mommythemaid" GALLERY A Poppet Swap Gallery http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=440235.msg5328750#msg5328750